All trips are open to interested travelers until full.
This list is separated into three categories: Global Health, PartnerTrips, and Global Education. You can also view a single list of trips by date.
Designed to strengthen the cultural knowledge and understanding of participating students, while also giving the students and our Nicaraguan partners an opportunity to connect, teach, and learn from each other.
- 05/26/2018 –06/02/2018Medical professionals and students will provide medical services in Chacraseca. There are additional roles for participants from non-medical fields.
- 06/02/2018 –06/10/2018Tulsa Community College students share their skills and learn about Nicaraguan music and art.
- 06/13/2018 –06/21/2018Nursing Students from Tulsa Community College will learn about the realities of health care in several Nicaraguan communities.
- 06/16/2018 –06/23/2018Medical professionals and students will provide medical services in the Chacraseca area. There are additional roles for participants from non-medical fields.
Hosted by partners to strengthen their partnerships, and usually focus on one location.
- 07/06 –07/13Participants from the United Church of the Valley will develop relationships with the people of Chacraseca.
- 11/23 –11/30Participants will develop relationships with the people of Chacraseca while working on the new Chapel of the Divine Child.
Global Education Trips
Hosted by JustHope to strengthen Americans' understanding of Nicaraguan history and culture.