All trips are open to interested travelers until full.
This list is separated into three categories: Service-Learning/Global Health, PartnerTrips, and Global Education. You can also view a single list of trips by date.
Service-Learning and Global Health PartnerTrips
Designed to strengthen the cultural knowledge and understanding of participating students, while also giving the students and our Nicaraguan partners an opportunity to connect, teach, and learn from each other.
- April 13, 2020 – April 18, 2020Medical professionals and students will provide medical services in Chacraseca. There are additional roles for participants from non-medical fields. This trip is being organized with our partner Power of a Nickel and is limited to invited participants.More Information Register Now
Hosted by partners to strengthen their partnerships, and usually focus on one location.
- April 17, 2020 – April 26, 2020TENTATIVE. Participants will develop relationships with the people of Chacraseca.More Information Register Now
- June 15, 2020 – June 22, 2020[DATES SOMEWHAT TENTATIVE] Participants will hold a children's music education camp and develop their relationships with the people of Chacraseca. This trip is led by JH partners from the United Church of the Valley.More Information Register Now
- June 20, 2020 – June 27, 2020Join other friends of JustHope to develop our partnership with the people of Chacraseca.More Information Register Now
- December 26, 2020 – January 01, 2021Participants will develop relationships with the people of Chacraseca.More Information Register Now
Global Education Trips
Hosted by JustHope to strengthen Americans' understanding of Nicaraguan history and culture.